Friday, June 05, 2009

Kuching #1

After I heard about my H.I.S grade.....I needed some sunshine and air..to feel happier.....so I decided to take Yoko out for a walk.....
That white creature is Yoko. ...spying on the neighbours. He's a dog who doesnt know that he's a dog...likes cats and fears puppies. Yoko's last names are Mau Mau.






This is him..looking through the hole.....perhaps planning an escape!;D Wonder whats in his head?Wondering what are those shiny fast things on the road???






This is him.....doesn't like the sun to much,,,heads towards the shady area. Yoko knows about skin cancer and melanin. Yoko has very little of it.

This is Yoko...checking our the tires......

This is a post by a very bored blogger who has nothing better to do...^_^

2 comments:

kit said...

its like a box shaped soft toy lol!
does it go, meow?

Annabelle Sinda said...

no...it RAWRS!!!!;D