Sunday, February 20, 2011

I feel I have so many pieces of puzzle..but all of them come from different puzzles..Understand that feeling? I don't want be Miss Emo.is lame. But I feel I want to just disappear from the map. Is that so impossible? I told a friend before. I wish not to depend on anyone. I want do things on my own. I finally understood why I said that. It's because when you used to depending on someone already, then one day those people you depend on is not there for you. You will feel so lost. How? I am a person who grew in time with a lot of newly found fears. Psychological problem? Traumatised. and still is. I am almost 23. And will I still think like a teenager, with all these problems, who am I?what am I?whata do I want?what do I want to do in the future? What is right for me? Simple answers, but I can't answer them. I did contemplate on moving out from this place. Found a place already actually. BUt, I don't want to create drama. I just want to slip out quietly. Perhaps then I can find myself again? I don't know who I am anymore........Feel like new person...Conflict..
I want to be a good person, but some how...until now I don't think I am that good. I have done so many things that I am not proud of. I feel I am better than this..Time to change. This is my promise to myself.....for now..I want to fade away..............into a galaxy far far away....................no more expectations...Hopefully in years to come, I will find myself again.... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Walau =.=' swt.whats going on with you nowadays??