Monday, August 27, 2012

What makes us happy? What is being happy? What is it to be a happy person? Definition anyone? I think for me, I am happy if I don't have to worry about anything at all. At peace. I think it's all in the mindset. Surely everyone has things to be worried of. Maybe its how you appreciate what we have? Now am I happy? For sure a simple question I find it hard to answer.I am fine. I am not sad. I have accepted what's around me. But it's that wrong to accept that things are just like that and can't be better to make ourselves happy? I think everyone should be happy and it's their right to be happy. Surely you ask, why so hard to be happy? I happy felt so for quite some time already. These few years given me things to worry one day another. If not one thing another thing. For once, I want to be at peace. My happiness I don't feel is at my hand anymore. It's at someone else's hand. And anything can happen anytime. I know the outcome. But why so stupid want to stick to the path of just okay? Because at least i'm okay and not sad right? Safer i guess. I know, if i choose to fight for my happiness, the journey wont be great. It would be awful. And I am not strong enough to do that. Somethings easier said than done. Maybe one day, if time is right, I will have my peace again. Start a happier life. at now, im just at the safe area. I accept for now, i cant have anything more. Maybe things will improve. Just dont think so much. Live one day at once. Never think of tomorrow. Live at the moment. dont think of later. And think of the other wonderful things in life we appreciate and most importantly those who appreciate us. Yes happiness needs to be fought for. No pain no gain right? I remember how it was like to be content once. Bliss. Storms will go at one point. And we will survive through it. And no matter what we will be okay. Be a better person.
Now reaching the end of my internal medicine department. I don't know a lot. But I think I have grown more personal sense than brain wise. Still blur on being a doctor. But its alright, i think everyone experiences same thing in the beginning. I hope to be better everyday. About people? Well learn to mind my own business. It's okay, cant make everyone happy. Recently have become anti social. I just feel doing my own stuff. Well for now. Just some people are scary. And have lost some trust. I am not perfect too. Anyways, just prefer be alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happiness is a Paradox
the best way to be happy is
Not try to be happy