Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday Morning!

It's 1.48 am now.....Earlier on today, many things happened...felt like it was a dream or something.....like..did that really happened?Or my hallucination from sleeping only for an hour the night before..I was still in shocked how things have changed from before.....Where somethings were done...and now longer done anymore...This I was aware of before I started this "adventure"....I knew the risks....and yet...I ignored it.
Hope, made me go on. Love, gave me the courage,patience, and strength.It still does till this day. Because...as take from the bible...Corinthians 13...



If I speak in the tongues of men and angels,but have not love,I have become sounding brass or a tinkling symbol.
And if I have prophecy and know all mysteries and all knowledge,
and if I have all faith so as to remove mountains,
but have not love,
I am nothing.
And if I dole out all my goods,
and if I deliver my body that I may boast but have not love,
nothing I am profited.

Love is long suffering,
love is kind,
it is not jealous,
love does not boast,
it is not inflated.
It is not discourteous,
it is not selfish,
it is not irritable,
it does not enumerate the evil.
It does not rejoice over the wrong, but rejoices in the truth
It covers all things,it has faith for all things,it hopes in all things,it endures in all things. Love never falls in ruins;
but whether prophecies,
they will be abolished;
ortongues, they will cease;
orknowledge, it will be superseded.
For we know in part and we prophecy in part.

But when the perfect comes, the imperfect will be superseded.
When I was an infant,I spoke as an infant,I reckoned as an infant;
when I became [an adult],I abolished the things of the infant.

For now we see through a mirror in an enigma, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know as also I was fully known.
But now remains faith, hope, love,
these three;
but the greatest of these is love.
Anyway back to what happened.I have no idea what will happen in the future. I don't know what will happen tomorrow...or in the morning. All i do is...just take one step at the time. My conclusion for today is actually don't think to much. Enjoy each day. Life is short!Appreciate each day you have. Appreciate everyone around you. A quote that I found today made me see the brighter side of things......made me keep on going....


Courage does not roar,
Sometimes courage is a quiet voice ,
at the end of the day saying.
"I will try again tomorrow"
So have courage in everything you do and go through. And never give up....:) study hard.Live to the fullest and never look back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

inspiration