Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's the end of May already.Holidays are coming. But i still think they're too far away. Many things have to go through first....I really feel I will go crazy>_< Today is one of the worst days.I really feel terrible. I don't want to be like this.But I don't know what to do. I really suffer every single day..................................................
I really should throw that thing away.......seriously....Everytime I see it I will cry...But how can I throw it?that is the only thing left that reminds me of you...I wished I hadn't pasted the 9 cards in the books...now I can't see them anymore....=.= Why I did that???=.=no brain.better also..later i cry some more..=.=

Exams....notes pilling up....I think almost 30 cm...-,-when I see it i feel like vomitting...=.=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After the heavy rain, u'll c the sunshine and rainbow.. After the sad and unhappy time + exams, u'll c a better annabelle.

Anonymous said...

Lylia?

Okay^^...I know everything will be ok...just the question of when..