Monday, September 06, 2010

Travel web log

Laptop with web cam + travelling to some destination+boredom= travel web log!something that I should start doing from now onwards^_^to remember all my journeys to various places!I think it would be very interesting!Pictures do describe things better than words do...hope you enjoy it!~ALL these pictures were taken by my laptop*



This is me at the lounge at Polonia airport, Medan leaving for Malaysia. My flight was at 3.45pm. Went from my hostel at 2.15pm. Was a hectic morning.Many unexpected things happened. Woke up super late that day. Didn't have much time to pack. But I managed to have brunch thanks to Hui Wen (thanks!the fried crispy pork was yummy!). Left both of my Malaysia number in Medan. Haih..no number now. Nvm.don't need it also la..

Next picture~

Alright, this one i'm at the gate already. Medan airport is very funny. Must keep all your senses open!Be alert!like today...i was sitting down at the gate, then suddenly saw people start getting up to board the plane. Never said which flight or what destination also. --> =.=" not the first time this happens also.Many times. They never announce properly!In order to know which flight is boarding..see what ticket the passengers are carrying..is it your airline?if yes..then faster get up..!!!run!Which reminds me, when i was at the gate, i saw my school mate was sleeping...a junior. I didn't bother. Then forgot about him..i boarded the plane...flew to Malaysia already..then i remembered...hmm..did he make the flight or not...then i felt guilty...woops...should have remembered to wake him up..>< hope he didn't miss his flight!!

Me and my ticket!!ok..boarded the plane already!yay..in less than an hour I would be in Malaysia already!!^^*happy* I love my home!!!Miss my family!!!I want Malaysian food!!!

Don't have MAlaysian food yet...meanwhile...eat airplane food first..^^

The menu today was Prawn Sandwich!ok ok la..hungry anything also ok la..

Hey!first time they gave kurma on airplane..i forgot to bring back..the packet so cute^.^

Cheese and strawberry sandwich!!!haha..so weird!but not bad eh..quite nice combination^^

Ferrero Rocher~^^

I love pickle!!!!Although when eating it cause suffering!but i still like it :P

In the car!~When I arrived in KL, first thing my mom said was,
Mom “wah so thin already,small..you look like form 1 kid”..=.=oh gosh.” You on diet?Your sister said sure you go on diet one”..
Me: “ No, just no appetite la..not purposely want to lose weight”..
Dad: “ No appetite?!Something not right” ( uh oh..he suspect something already><)
Me: “No la No la…just very tired…some more puasa month very hard to find food. Also I get full very fast”..(I didn’t want them to get worried… ><)
From airport went to Midvalley to have dinner. Had Japanese food. Then went to Indian exhibition. Bought sari. Red one. Thennn…..went back home lo…yay..happy to be home!^^
>

@Home in kl….Skype..became hungry..at Kinder bueno…Skype..ghost trappers..ghost trappers..and ghost trappers!Owh my..I am addicted to this game!!I don’t understand why so interesting also.All you do is,
*Click on “let’s hunt”* * catch ghost* * happy!*they’re very cute la!! After that..*wait for few seconds* then restart the whole cycle again..sometimes fail to catch..then become sad..then wait some more…while waiting..feel very excited..weird la..then when out of alcohol ( need alcohol to catch ghost!)…go buy some more..also earn money when caught a ghost…earn money then buy more things to catch cute cute ghost…haha..very funny la!When ever I see one of them playing I’ll say “omg..you ppl ar..seriously got nothing better to do is it???What’s so nice..just click on that thing..and wait..and click again..very → =.=! “
and now?WHOLE DAY I go play Ghost Trappers.ahahaha…it’s fun!!!
And mousehunt??that one..till now I can’t accept.At least ghost trappers, the ghost cute.MOuseshunt..cute also no..eeee.
Next day~
It’s holiday time!^^ Today woke up early to have breakfast. Bah kut teh! @ jln imbi there. Then went to dentist to send my mom. The dentist thought I was in secondary school.”oh ya….now school holiday,so can follow mummy go see dentist la”=.= blargh…pertumbuhan terbantut. Anyway, brought my laptop along to the dentist. Can add collection into my travel web log!
Here’s picture of me…how I look?Nerd!^^with specs..that’s why like secondary school kid?I think so la. The dentist I’m at is somewhere in cheras. He’s specializes in dental implants. Even got “kuliah” at the dentist just now.He showed us slides on dental implants and how’s there procedures, the results and outcomes.haha…holiday also got kuliah><





@ home!chill..time..

bye~

2 comments:

Annie said...

OMG! Are you having holidays??? OMG! You look great in the picture! T___T so nice... you can blog about what u wear ar! hahaha =D

Annabelle Sinda said...

hahaha!!!ya ya!!blog on what i wear!;)
yup..in kl now..shall be in kch maybe either this saturday or friday...^_^
it's not really a holiday...more like a study leave...like that..