Friday, September 10, 2010

Raya!!

Happy raya!Happy Eid Murbarak!Hope everyone had a lot of fun!and a lot of food!!!^^
Anyway,I went raya visiting yesterday!Haven't been for few years now...
Raya day one! in klParents woke me up super early to go visiting!

My hair!!!Decided to use this hair clip..but at the end i changed it to black ribbon!:P
This one!black ribbon...lol...hmm..may hair very long already..feel like CUTTING MY HAIR!!!!but everytime cut..later sure regret...when long want short..when short..want long..this is human nature..can't be happy with what we have...


This is what I wore..very light pink kurung..first time i wore baju kurung..here..in the pic..i was experimenting how I looked if i had my hair tied...lol..
at the end..i decided to just leave it down..cant find hair band to tie..:P








Ate Mcd breakfast....too hungry d....around 10..finally parents came back from astana...then went visiting...!
to be continued~

2 comments:

Annie said...

wow! Your hair so long already! nice, keep it! Dont cut!!!! haha

Annabelle Sinda said...

ok!!i wont cut!^^shall keep it long this time..i think first time ever this long!haha