Wednesday, September 08, 2010


Today is Aricka's 22nd birthday!!~ Happy Birthday Aricka!!=) Pls come Malaysia one day la!~


What i'm wearing today : Flowery dress.
Every piece of clothing has a story behind it..and will continue making memories that we go through everyday..may it be a reminder that each day,holds a potential that anything can happen and nothing is impossible..^_^,Through the threads and stiches...let's travel through time !


-The dress and the past-
The story behind this one is, this dress was bought in Medan during my 4th sem.I bought it with Suba at Sun Plaza the plaza where she bought her super sing kan flowery dress with a lot of frills. Shall always remember that day!Maybe one of my last time shopping with Suba. Then, if i'm not wrong I went back Malaysia the next day..She said this dress makes me girly..haha..okay..something that I may lack sometimes...;)

-Going back into the present-
Today, i wore it to Midvalley. The weather was terrible. Raining for hours already. Lightning and thunder. Pots of plants had fallen. The giant flag on one of the buildings near by my condo had fallen also. Horrible weather! Then, traffic jam....feel asleep in the car...@ midvalley, had dinner at crystal jade, bought my ink printer to print my notes, bought contact lenses. This time I chose colourless one..back to basics! After that...went to buy lemang and rendang...then went home...was still raining..still traffic jam...i guess this is KL.

Either way, i'm always happy to be home. Sunny or grey skies, traffic jam or no traffic jam...I love this city ^_^





STUDY!!!!Exam super soon...time to start!Hope everyone also study hard...don't play too much !!It's not holiday..it's study leave!I really hope I do well this time..as, last semester I did horribly....Wish me all the best!:)

3 comments:

Annie said...

hey... i love your dress... Nice!!!!!! How come i never see u wear before! is it a dress with white shirt or the white shirt is another piece????

aricka said...

thanks ano for the birthday blog post =p

Annabelle Sinda said...

hey annie ^^
it's a dress le...one piece..
Duno eh..when i go out with you i just prefer to wear jeans and t-shirt...haha..

Aricka!you're very most welcome!:)