Thursday, February 03, 2011

A friend said. Just be yourself. Yes, be myself. But what if myself is not good enough? Ever since I destroyed myself, I always think I am not good enough. I have no confident. Always do wrong. I know, no one is perfect. But am I that imperfect? I wonder when I can find the confidence again. Hope one day. I learn to accept myself and be happy with myself and learn to forgive myself of all the mistakes I have done.

Past few months I have learnt a lot. I feel I have changed. Maybe a bit grown up already. The process of growing up is not a smooth journey. I feel a lot of pain while going through this transition. Not trying to show emotion here. If can I wish not to be like this. The burden I had carried I can still feel the pressure on myself. But slowly going away. I learn to forgive myself. Maybe, that’s not entirely my fault. Some how I did something right. I do feel regret I wasted my time wasting myself. I really destroyed myself. Very stupid. For what right? To learn a lesson. Haha. I think the best education is outside the classroom. Education should also shape our attitude. Be a better person. I do feel shame of my old self. Asking myself, why are you so dumb. Haha….but it’s alright…again..LESSON LEARNT. I thank everyone who has taught me so much to make me the person who I am now. Ok…not all changes are good. Some people also feel my change is no good.

Anyways, life is a big mystery to me now. What will happen?I also don’t know. Will I survive this craziness?haha….God help me.:P I think I should just take life lightly. I learnt that recently. Not think too much. Eventually it will be okay. For those who never appreciate me. Of course there’s a reason why people are like that. What to do. I did wrong I guess. All I can say is. I apologise for not being a good person. But, I think I am cool enough..haha..I know, I may not be pretty, not smart, not hardworking…but always my intentions are never corrupted.

I know, I lack respect in some people. For this I only can say, NAH. I am fed up already. Whatever la. Pls, if cAN DON’T TALK to me again.

Wish can scream some profanity at someone. One day? Hate that person. Wish that person dead. hate that person. HATE THAT PERSON. How can one human be so hateful to me. I feel sin hating someone that much. Hate. I don't wish to talk to that person anymore.hate u hate u hate u. Can I give u a call? and JUST SCOLD?not drunk enough .LOL.but i know I HATE U. pls grow up. Wish can face time with you JUST TO SHOW U MIDDLE FINGER. BECAUSE I * HATE U.

=)

happy chinese new year. lol

3 comments:

O.o said...

u ok?


ck...haiya, just take up the new concept of who cares. do watever u like

Anonymous said...

WHO CARES... is good concept.. :P

Anonymous said...

who cares, haha...speak it often then