Sunday, February 13, 2011

Let's do maths :)

Friend better than gf/bf.
No friend is sometimes better than bad friend.
Friend always better than enemy.
Peace always better than fight unless defend yourself.
Silence better than talk crap.
Careful make promises.
Careful what you wish for.
Always be clear of what we want.
Clear of all our principles.
Do right.
Do good.
Sayang ur family.
Take care of ourselves.
Know our priority.
Take care of dignity.
Patience is.....#1!
For what I have become now.. I am very happy with myself. But, i know I am not perfect. Now, I really don't know what to do. What to want. Where to go to. Who to talk to. I have no one anymore.
To that person? I am very sorry.......It is best to be like this now...I myself...think...it is not enough...Good also..one day you will find a person who will love you equally..for what I have now is not love...I also one day hope to love someone again..till that time comes..love only few things : Family Books + friends...and God! For those who didnt respect me..pls...why you doing this to me? just let me be...I went through a lot last year...half of me really feel like dead already...dont killl me even more..
From this time onwards detox time. I wan just stay i my room.....and do my things...dont want disturb anyone...I wan study....im not important...doesnt matter anyway...time will cure everything...if he can do it..why cannot I....

No comments: