Friday, October 03, 2008

Hello!

Boo!!I'm back in Kuching. Having my 1 week of holiday.WHeee....Unfortunately.....I still have holiday homework on albinism and studying to do...=( why must you ruin our holidays!!!!Oh and Selamat Hari Raya....I feel that this year's raya deco is lacking....tsk tsk...must do better next year yea??*yearning for raya kuih lapis**sob*Haven't had any yet.....
HOw's holiday been huh...haven't contacted any of my friends yet.^_^"Don't know...just feel like sleeping all day long....nope haven't touched my homework yet...lazy...started reading my notes..on..communication skills and healthy paradigm..blek..couldn't go inside my head...dang you holiday mood!Shrunk my already pea sized brain into a speck of nothing!!

Kuching~
After been away from home for about 2 months plus.....makes me love Kuching so much!;D You appreciate home more when you're home.Great to be back!!!(w00h00)anyway,Kuching hasn't changed much though...there are changes but not much=P There's a starbucks that's opening up on Jalan song...odd location huh...it's near the Singapore Chicken rice place.Oh and there's a Mc D at the airport now.=P and they have this new fries(limited time only)..They're called chilli fries....and they have this chilli nuggets..don't really like them to much...too chilli-ish...not enough "nugget-ish"....chilli killed the nugget's nice taste.Chilli flakes should never be combined with fried chicken.just doesn't taste that right.Yawn...HUNGRY.got to find food now...BRB;D

No comments: